Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pint Size Anger

I find it ironic that Chey is wearing a sweet shirt that reads:
I love my puppy.
I love my puppy
Cut to:
I LOVE MY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
What you didn't see is the fire come out of her mouth.
I love my puppy

We all have our moments. I think Chey was yelling for a cheese stick or applesauce or something like that. I'm usually cranky when I'm hungry too. Trey is cranky when he goes to Quicktrip and they don't carry Blue Bell Butter Crunch Ice Cream. It really sets him off, in fact this incident happened last night. So, he stepped out of his box and he's trying a new flavor. The name has escaped me, but its peanut butter cups and fudge flavor. He gave me a spoonful during my P90X/KenpoX workout (slash)//// -- "water break." Which reminds me of when Tony Horton says, "Water break….but don't be going down the hall and getting a Crispy Cream." 


BUSTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment