Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P90X. Week 4. Day 24.

When we went to Stillwater, you could say we went a little crazy on the snack food. It was Trey's idea to go to the store and get a "few" snacks and once we got there the junk food floodgates opened as wide as my mouth!

Trey said, "Now this is a SWEET vacation!" Indeed.
Sweet Vacation
I feel like I'm still recovering from the sugar high. I'm not feeling tooooo guilty. Saturday, Linda and I went for a 6 mile run.

P90X
This week is considered a recovery week. No AbRipperX. No Weights. Next week, P90X will pick up again with more weight training. Here is what is up with P90X this week.

Sunday   - Plyometrics. Worked out with Linda and Steve
Monday  - YogaX or Running. I ran 5 miles.
Tuesday  - Core Synergistics. I ran 5 miles again :)
Wednesday - Did this tonight, KenpoX and ran 2 miles
Thursday    - XStretch or running 4 - 5 miles
Friday         - Core Synergistics or running 4 - 5 miles
Saturday     - Long Run 8 - 10 miles. I'm thinking 10

Not to embarrass Linda, but I included a video that Trey recorded of her, while we were working out. She modified a few of the difficult moves from plyometrics. Trey was giving her a hard time (what's new). If you watch closely, you can see my green shoe on the right side, kicking away.

Trey said, "Look what they are doing on TV and look at what Linda is doing." She responds with a sharp NO! And we call this Linda90X Version.    B-R-I-N-G I-T!

Okay, since I sort of embarrassed Linda, I feel it is only fair to show something embarrassing of Trey. This is the closest, most recent image I have on stock. Allow me to introduce Trey on the air drums.
Oh, wait...this isn't embarrassing at all. I suck at this.
Air Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment