Monday, January 10, 2011

Indigo Yoga!

....and I'm taking you out!While Trey and Cheyenne were at the Cotton Bowl, Friday night, I enjoyed a night of yoga.

For months, I've been wanting to go to Indigo Yoga studio and I finally had a free night. (no kid. no husband). A night just for ME! I went to Kelsey's class called yoga and music and basically got my butt kicked. Whoa, it was sweaty and intense. I still feel fairly new to yoga, so I had to keep looking over my shoulder to see what was up. Kelsey was very helpful and came over to assist me several times. At one point she saw my bad form and announced, "We have a runner in the room!" ME! But honestly if it wasn't for P90X yoga, I would've been completely lost. Thanks, Tony Horton. If you are interested in Indigo Yoga, look them up. The instructors know what they are doing. I was impressed.

So to sum up my Friday night, it was perfection. It was a pizza, yoga, book reading kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment