Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grapes & Books

Grapes, gotta love how you can grab a handful and eat them on the go.
Grapes are the perfect grab and go fruit

In other news, I recently joined GoodReads.com. I read frequently in high school and college, mainly classic literature, but now I find it difficult to lose myself in a good book. So, I've made a goal to read 15 books this year. Some of you read 15 books in one month. Oh, well...I probably run more than you, so there.

Recently, I finished one book (born to run), so now I'm on to the next one. Hopefully, all this reading will increase my IQ or at least give me more interesting things to talk about other than reality TV. We can only hope. I'll update you on my progress and some of my reads along the way. If you are on GoodReads.com look me up!

1 comment:

  1. A friend just recently introduced frozen grapes.

    Oh how they are yummy! Great snack for the summertime too!!

    ReplyDelete