Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yoga Warm-Up & Boxed Up Christmas

Cheyenne doing a little warm-up before her yoga workout
I spent my afternoon, putting away Christmas. The only thing that remains is the garland on the mantle. And the only reason it's still up is because I didn't want to mess with the TV and unplug it from the wall. TREY!!!    Now, that Christmas is boxed up my house looks bare, but on second thought it is refreshing to have my furniture back in it's normal place. 

This evening, Cheyenne and I went on a group run with the Lulu ladies. We still don't have much planned on this holiday break and I'm okay with that. I feel like this is a real vacation for me. So NICE! Being at home makes me feel like I go thru so much laundry and I eat at home for every meal, so there is so much clean-up. Oh, well. I love cooking in my kitchen. Earlier this week, I made fish tacos with avocado pico de gallo. I loved it. Chey is not a fan of fish. Well, I don't know that many kids who like fish, other than fish sticks and I don't plan on buying that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment