Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Day is It?

Not going to work this week, has really thrown me off. I'm literally losing track of the days. The other morning, I gathered the trash up, thinking it was trash day. NOPE. It wasn't.

This morning, Chey and I had a play and lunch date with some friends. Afterwards, we ran some errands and I stocked up on some Central Market goodies: whole grain pasta, multi-grain tortillas, frozen veggies, and applesauce. I wish my normal grocery store carried these brand specific items, but they don't.

Has everyone finalized their NYE plans. Amy, my older sister, is coming into town, so we'll be hanging out with her and her family. Everyone have fun and be safe. Let's ring in the new year!

Look at my daughter's crazy hair! But don't look at Tuesday's blog post....just because I can fix her hair all pretty, doesn't mean I do it all the time. No matter what, she plays hard and her hair goes everywhere.
Cheyenne at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment