Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful. Grateful.

I started the morning off with a 3 mile run. I've been taking it easy this week, since my right leg has been sore. Originally, I had planned on running the Abilene Turkey Trot, but decided last minute it wasn't worth it. I know how I am and if I pay for a race and especially if it's a small race, I will run fast and try to place. So, I played it smart and just ran a nice steady pace around my in-laws neighborhood. It was a cold run too.

The night before, I made several desserts and Jomi basically had everything ready, so it was a stress free Thanksgiving meal. Everything was delicious.

Again, Chey was not feeling the whole picture taking thing. She was crying because she wanted to hold the camera.
Thanksgiving 2010
Chey wearing her Thanksgiving tee that Mrs. Erin got her: Everyone is thankful for me. Yes, we are. Yes, we are. Thanks for the tee Erin!
Thanksgiving 2010
Jason and Trey hanging around the dessert table.
Thanksgiving 2010
Chey with her cousin, Andy.
Thanksgiving 2010
Dora made an appearance on the Macy's Day Parade. Could Chey be any closer to the TV?
Thanksgiving 2010
Here is the cheesecake I made. Oh, it was good and it looks a lot better than the one I made last year. Every time I bake this cake I think of Linda. :)
Thanksgiving 2010
She took a quick cat nap while we were on our way to my mom's house. 
Thanksgiving 2010
Trey, Bella, and Hillario
Thanksgiving 2010
Angelica and Amy. Angelica: No pictures PLEASE! 
Thanksgiving 2010
Seriously.
Thanksgiving 2010
Natasha wrangling my daughter
Thanksgiving 2010
I'm thankful for my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment