Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a Good Day to Be a Cowboys Fan

I'm so glad the Cowboys finally pulled off a win. Whew! I'm catching up on my laundry and chores today, but for the most part it's been a quiet afternoon.
Washing the family jersey's. Proud to be a cowboys fan!
Early this morning, Cheyenne and I went for a seven mile run. It's been a few weeks since we went running together, but we finally have fall-like weather. I couldn't resist, it was too beautiful. 57 degrees! My pace was slow, since I was pushing Cheyenne, but it was nice to have her join me. This week I will accumulate a total of forty miles. I better get my rest now, tomorrow I have another seven miler scheduled.

During the run, she stayed occupied by watching about three episodes of Dora the Explorer.
Baby Jogger

No comments:

Post a Comment