Monday, September 06, 2010

12 Miler & One Confusing Route in Abilene

Distance: 12.65 miles
Duration: 01:56
Average Pace per Mile: 9:09
Temperature: 56 degrees
Notes: We spent Labor Day weekend in Abilene visiting with family, but traveling doesn't mean I get a break from marathon training.

Saturday morning, I went for a run in Abilene. I had planned on running with Sherri Jo, but she decided to sit this one out since she has been over-training. Smart girl, but I missed her company. We met up that evening at Red Robin for burgers and fries. So, much for burning all those calories :).

So, Saturday morning it was just me and the road. I ran through several neighborhoods and it was such a busy route...I had over 30 turns! Left on this street, right on that street, circle around, take a slight left here...It's no wonder I got side-tracked and ended up running .65 miles more than I had planned. It's hard to complain since the weather was so nice. FALL! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment