Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Date

What a weekend! I'm exhausted, but I had so much fun. Trey and I went out Friday and tried out two new places. New to us. Jake's Hamburgers and Sweet Sammies.

Sweet Sammies is a cookie and ice cream shop that all my friends have been raving about. You won't believe how affordable this place is....here is the menu, check it out. After that, we walked south 7th street. Man, that place is hopping at night. Really great atmosphere.

Saturday, we spent most of the day at the Dallas Galleria. I expected it to be insanely crowded, but that mall is so massive I didn't even notice how packed it was. That was my first Galleria visit. I was beyond impressed with all the stores and eatery. After that, we had dinner at the House of Blues. And later that night we met up with Jeremy and Jerrica at their house and watched the Cowboys third pre-season game. Yeah, they won!

And lastly, to end our child free weekend, Trey and I went on a date to the Movie Tavern and watched The Other Guys. I'd say it was a great weekend. Now, I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment