Sunday, August 08, 2010

Long Run on Sunday Morning

Distance: 12.91 miles
Duration: 2:09:09
Average Pace Per Mile: 9:59
Weather: Felt like 76 with an incredible breeze. It felt great running lakeside.
Notes: I meant to run 12 miles, so I guess I get extra credit for going above and beyond. Actually, I'll run one less mile this week to even things out. Sounds fair to me.
12.93 Lakeside Running
On Saturday mornings, I typically run my longer distances, however last week I really bumped up my P90X activity, so I decided my body decided I needed to rest. I slept in till 7:30 am and yes that is sleeping in for me. I really needed that break.

This morning I had an amazing run. My power song was Umbrella by Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z. Pretty much, any song with Jay-Z is awesome.

I did a repeat breakfast from last week and felt great. Eggs, I love you and I'm glad you love me back. I'm looking forward to my next long run, 10 miles. That should be a walk in the park compared to these last two weeks...14 miles and 12 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment