Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Work in Progress

Trey and Steve are responsible for this.....
Remodel of the master bedroom
Definitely, a work in progress. The guys were busy Saturday doing all the demo work and then spent most of Sunday working with the MDF.
Remodel of the master bedroom
You can see the exposed foam insulation.
Remodel of the master bedroom
We like tall wainscoting. Can you tell?
Remodel of the master bedroom
I need to take more pictures so you can see the MDF on the wall. It was nice having help. Thanks Steve.
Remodel of the master bedroom

Traditional craftsman framing. You can see some of the MDF in this picture, I will post more pictures soon. 
Remodel of the master bedroom
Clean Lines
Remodel of the master bedroom
While the guys were laboring away, Linda and I were lounging. I have evidence. We watched a movie and I kind of felt guilty every time the guys would pass by. BUT...it wasn't exactly a lazy Sunday, we went for a 5 mile bike ride around the neighborhood. The ride was fun, hot, and hilly. It was the first time I got on a bike in years (2007). Since that ride, I've had the taste of triathlon in my mouth. Make it go away! I really need to stay focused on the task at hand; marathon training. 
Linda Lounging
In the background, you can see some of our bedroom furniture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment