Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 Mile Long Run?

Okay this wasn't exactly a long run for me, but here is my weekend report:

Distance: 5.07 miles
Duration: 55:22
Average Pace Per Mile: 10:55
Weather: Cool and breezy. It was probably 76 degrees. Thank you, morning run.
Notes: Slow steady conversational pace

Linda joined me on this one. She has been dealing with an injury, but she managed to run the entire time. I'm really proud of her for staying strong. I could've kept going. Actually, I had planned on running a total of 10 miles that morning. I'm still dealing with stomach issues. It's really getting old. Yesterday, I had oatmeal with milk and I paid for it....Not exactly sure if the milk is the source of my stomach woes, but yesterday I was convinced. I use to hate milk, but since I got pregnant, I have really learned to love it -- now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment