Thursday, May 06, 2010

No, He Didn't...

Yes, he did! My birthday gift from Trey:  The Men's Health BIG Book of Exercises. Before he gave me this book he said, "Women can use it too!" I laughed so hard. It was a thoughtful gift and last night I referenced it, while I used another birthday gift, an exercise ball, which Trey's parents got me. Don't let the ball fool you, it's hard work! Talk about a great core workout. These abs are gonna get ripped.

Here is an idea of what's inside the book. The book has some helpful tips and there are more charts like this including chest, shoulders, glutes...
By the way, my 26th birthday was absolutely wonderful. Friday evening, I spent time with my family in Abilene. Trey organized a birthday celebration at Red Robin's and I got a free ice cream sundae which Trey and Cheyenne ate. Surprised? Cheyenne liked the ice cream a little too much. Some people think I deprive her of sweets. I just like to give her treats when it's a special occasion, nothing's wrong with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment