Friday, May 07, 2010

Butt Naked

Cheyenne woke up crying at 3 am. She leaked through her diaper and her sheets were soaking wet. I didn't feel like changing the sheets, so after I cleaned her up,  we cuddled in bed. She didn't have any bloomers on, just a t-shirt and her diaper.

Sometime around 4 am, Chey decided to strip her diaper off, swing it around and bounce butt naked on Trey's pillow...all while we were sleeping. Did I mention, the diaper was wet? Hilarious!

Trey didn't think it was too funny, maybe because this all happened on his pillow. After he got over the initial shock, he carried her butt naked, back to her bedroom. That all happened early this morning and even now, I can't stop laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Bria did that the other day while she was supposed to be taking a nap...luckily it was in her own bed! All I can say for both of us is...at least it was ONLY wet!

    ReplyDelete