Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting Our Fitness On

For the past few days, I've been going to the gym with Trey. I don't plan on getting a membership, but it's been fun seeing how and where Trey works out. I would even say, going to the gym with him has been more exciting than going out on a date.

Today, we worked abs and then Trey swam 10 laps, while I ran three miles on the treadmill.
Swim Day at the Gym
If my schedule was more flexible, I would join a gym, but my schedule is really tight. So, I think I'll stick to my home gym, but I think the gym option is great for Trey. I've never seen him this consistent and serious about a workout program. He is inspiring me to do more cross training. Since, he's been hitting the gym, I've been hitting the weights. And although, he doesn't admit it, I know I'm inspiring him. Yesterday, after lifting weights, I ran a mile on the treadmill and he got on the mill beside me. He ran for five minutes and walked for five. I could not believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment