Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back to Work

Since returning back to work, I've been dealing with a lot of housekeeping. Filling out travel expense forms, emails, and prioritizing future projects. It's been busy, but I thought I'd post a few photos I took at the NABShow expo floor. All of these images were taken at the Sony booth, my favorite!

I sat through a Sony presentation by Brooke Rudnick. I've reference her videos before, the ones published through Sony, but I had no idea she was speaking at NAB. It was a nice surprise. If you are an event videographer and editor I would suggest looking her up. Her work is amazing and inspiring. She spoke about the Sony XDCAM EX. If I had my own production company I would invest in this camera. At the moment, I don't have the time or desire for that, but maybe one day.
NABShow 2010
It was all about 3D and LED screens and Lights.
NABShow 2010
More 3D
NABShow 2010
Workflow
NABShow 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment