Saturday, April 17, 2010

13th Annual Ft. Worth Zoo Run 10K

Distance: 6.2 miles
Duration: 54:52
Average Pace Per Mile: 08:50

Age Group Place: 22 out of 119 Female Runners
Overall Place: 233 out of 793 Overall Runners 
Temperature: around 60 degrees 

Before the race, I met up with Isis and Lee, AKA The Running Couple. I also met their friend Kristy.
2010 Fort Worth Zoo Run 10K
About the race, it was hilly and humid! I was drenched. I don't know how people run in humid weather. I was wet Wet WET! And as soon as I crossed the finish line it started raining. By that time, I didn't care anymore. It was still fun and I'd do it again. I'm taking a break from racing for a while and I'm going to focus on endurance and building my mileage up. I also want to incorporate speed training into my workout schedule, maybe once a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment