Saturday, March 27, 2010

Run to Joe's 5K Race


Distance 3.1 Miles
Duration: 25:35
Average Pace Per Mile: 8:12
Temperature: 58 degrees
Wind: SSW 18 mph
I placed third in my age group. The only results posted at this time are of runners who placed, so I'm not sure how many women were in my age group...Still I'm very pleased. First time ever to place!

There were approximately 2,200 runners. Two races: 5K and 10K. This was my third year participating in Run to Joe's and it's a race that benefits the Samaritan House. I took this picture during the award ceremony. I should've stuck around longer because I think I would've received a carved wooden parrot, for placing. Just what I always wanted.
Our friend Adam also ran the 5K. This was his first race. He did good finishing around 30 minutes.
Cheyenne was terrified of the mascot
Cheyenne completely distracted...
Hanging out with Mr. Adam

Trey and Cheyenne are the best cheerleaders

No comments:

Post a Comment