Sunday, March 28, 2010

On the Ranch

Yesterday, Chad and Katy invited us to their family ranch. There was a large group of people out there and a ton of kiddos. While we were there we ate brisket, went riding on four wheelers, and the kids went Easter egg hunting. Four hours of fun and exhaustion.

We had a chance to see most of the ranch, since Chad gave us a tour on wheels. I rode with Trey on the four wheeler. It was so beautiful. I would love to go running on that trail, but I'd probably get lost with all the twists and turns.
Oh, the wind was blowing like crazy! 30-35 mph wind gusts. After all the fun, I cleaned my ears with a Q-tip and I pulled out little bits of dirt and sand. Eeeewwwww! I'm such a city girl.
Easter Egg Hunting
We had fun looking for eggs and she knew exactly what to do. 
Big EGG! 
Mamma picked the wrong day to dress the baby in white. Chey played so hard and she was filthy. That's what kids do. When they play hard, they get dirty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment