Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nike+ SportBand & Visitors

I bought this new watch to help track my miles.


I haven't had a chance to take it out on a real run because I've been too busy trying to calibrate the thing. After two tries -- I think I got it! You don't have to calibrate it, but for accurate results, it's recommended. I'm really excited about using this!

I don't wear Nike+ Shoes, so I place the sensor in a shoe-key-holder. Another reason why I want to make sure the thing is calibrated.

In other news, last night we had guests at the house. Shelly, Jason and Andy spent the night. They spent the day at six flags and were so tired and needed a place to crash. It was nice visiting with them. And then today, my Mom and Tasha are in town visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I just might have to get this...I looked it up, and it seems affordable. Let me know if it is accurate.

    ReplyDelete