Thursday, January 21, 2010

Watch Out, She Growls.

During the week, we are all so busy...but we always have time to play. I make dinner, do a light clean-up and then Trey and I get on the floor and play with Cheyenne. She always makes us laugh. Last night, she wanted to make silly faces. She is also into growling. Her and Trey really get into it. Oh and she's still not over this blanket phase. I really thought she'd be over it by now.
IMG_0011
Trey's gonna love this picture
IMG_0014
And there's the blanket. In the morning, when I get her out of her crib, she'll whine until I hand her a blanket.
IMG_0017
Totally Silly
IMG_0012
Baby Thighs
IMG_0018
So, everything on the work front is looking good. Students are back on campus, so things are moving. I have several video projects lined up before the end of this month, so I'm staying busy. This week has been different for me. I've been coming to work an hour later....so I'm actually getting my full eight hours of sleep! It's amazing. Next week, I go back to my normal---up before the rooster--shift. I like getting up that early because I feel like I get a head start on everything, but at the same time I feel a little sleep deprived. I need to be more disciplined and make myself go to bed early. I will try to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment