Sunday, January 17, 2010

Signing Please. Please. Pretty Please.


I'm feeling much better....I would even say 100%. 24 hr bug, I guess. I'm sure the hospital meds helped the process along. Did I mention they gave me finigrin? They give that to women who are pregnant to deal with nausea. So, pregnant friends I got a stash if 
you ever need it.

After church, we had friends over to watch the Cowboys game. I didn't expect Dallas to lose this one. After the game, Chey and I went grocery shopping and we still had our Cowboys gear on. We got a few sympathy looks. Even the lady at the deli counter yelled out at me, "You might want to take off that jersey, after the way they played." I yelled back, "Yeah, it was bad!" It was an ugly game, but you know I'm still proud to be a Cowboys fan. They won their first playoff game in thirteen years. The curse has been lifted. Next year they will come back stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment