Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Making Old Things New

She Looks Good in Black
Climbing in my Lap
Yesterday, Trey and I worked on a fabric bulletin board for the mudroom. I used leftover material from the curtains in the living area and I bought the board from our church garage sale, last summer, I think for a dollar. Earlier this week, I bought ribbon which was half off and a set of thumb-tacks. Trey noticed I needed a staple gun, so he went out and bought me one...how nice. The original board had a white and red checker design...it was cute, but it didn't match our decor.


It's nice getting that board out of the closet and on the wall. I'll have to take pictures of the mudroom so you can see. It's part of my new years resolution; organizing. I bought metal decor for placing incoming mail and also a key chain holder. All these little things should help me out and make life a little easier. If all else fails, I can toss everything on the bench. How is that for organization?


While we were finishing the project, Cheyenne was snacking on crackers and noticed we needed some help. I guess she figured she needed to put weight on the board to hold the fabric in place. What a great helper!
Her Way of Helping
Mouthful of Crackers
Mouthful of Cracker
Daddy is in the background doing all the work, while we play
Cracker Time
Her hair is growing fast.
Her Hair is Growing

No comments:

Post a Comment