Monday, January 11, 2010

BA-BA-BOOOOOK

Cheyenne is still cruising along furniture and is slowly showing signs that she may walk in the next few weeks. She'll stand in the the middle of the floor, pump her arms, and then fall on her butt.

She likes to sign to get my attention. She's really good at signing MORE and MILK. I would like for her to learn WATER. If I wait long enough, she can tell me with words. This weekend we went to the library and picked up more books. She loved it! They really excite her and she's starting to say BA-BA-BOOOOK. If she sees them on a bookshelf she'll reach and call out for them....it's funny because she acts the same way every time she sees a banana, but instead of saying book she'll sign MORE. This morning she started saying CRACKER. I think reading to her every night is really encouraging her to use words. Story time is one of my favorite activities to do with her. She is usually calm and she'll sit in my lap and just listen.

Cheyenne 14 months
@ Home
Cheyenne 1 Week old
One Week Old

No comments:

Post a Comment