Friday, January 01, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

I tallied up my running miles for 2009 and the total mileage came to 564 MILES. For 2010 I plan on running that and then some. I'll tell you, running has really helped tone my legs my abs not so much.

My main resolution for 2010 is to get organized. Cheyenne comes back tomorrow and as much as I've been cleaning and organizing, I feel like I'm running out of time. Yesterday, I focused on the laundry, mudroom, guest room, and guest bathroom. Today, I focused on the bedroom, master bathroom, and closet.

This is my side of the closest, Trey's stuff is to the left of the door. I have a goodwill bag full of clothes ready to be dropped off. Trey and I have always been good about de-cluttering every year. GetAttachment.aspx
I hear Cheyenne is having a wonderful time in Abilene. Here is a picture, Trey's mom sent us. Today, she was all over town.
GetAttachment-1.aspx
I hope everyone enjoyed ringing in the new year. Trey and I spent the evening at the house. I had wine and drinks and party snacks. I even had a chance to break in the lazy Dom...I mean lazy Susan. Nathaniel and Breanna were suppose to meet us around 11 pm and they were going to sleep in our guest bedroom. He had to wait tables last night and didn't get off of work until 1 pm. So, we decided not to party until the wee hours of the morning...especially since Trey and I were planning on driving to Waco to pick up our dinning room table. Yes, we finally have a table!! I will post pictures later. It's an eight seater...ohhh it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment