Sunday, January 24, 2010

David's Stove Shop

After dropping Cheyenne off with the grandparents, we headed to David's Stove Shop. It's a home and garden shop in Weatherford. They have antiques and custom furnishings...it's a neat place. They also have appliances and specialize in smokers and grills. Check out this new twist on an old style. That'll set you back a few bucks. 
IMG_0007IMG_0006Trey looking at the jack ass
IMG_0003
While we were there we even found something for our Oklahoma friends
IMG_0002
This photo of Trey makes me laugh
IMG_0004
For lunch, we tried out this new restaurant that Adam recommended. The place is called Fred's located near downtown. I ate a tasty greasy burger with homemade french fries and then rested before heading out to the theater to see Avatar.

I don't go to the movies often. One reason is because I have a 14 month old, but another reason is because I don't feel like I get my money's worth...But after seeing Avatar, I think it's the first movie I've ever seen in the theater, that I feel like I got my money's worth. Since the movie was in 3D, it really felt like an escape from reality. It was the most entertaining theatre movie I've ever seen! I highly recommend seeing it in the theater...3D. And Trey loved it too.

Wow, this has been such a fun weekend. I feel like Trey and I have really had some quality time together. Tomorrow, I get Cheyenne back. Oh, I miss her!

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh11:03 PM

    It was by far the best movie I have ever seen. We got to see it in 3-D too, and I want to see it at the Imax theater, is supposed to be even better!

    ReplyDelete