Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Cheyenne Discovered her Belly Button

When Cheyenne is older, she may look back on these photos and be mad at me...sorry baby...but you're so cute. After dinner, she got real messy and instead of putting her in a new outfit, I grabbed her robe. She was wearing it when she discovered her belly button. Every time she touched it she would giggle.She Found Her Belly Button

Funny
Where is that Button?
Discovering her Belly Button
Enough of that. Milk-Break-Time.
Gulping Milk
Kicking Back @ Home
Yesterday, on the way home, I was listening to my run playlist while Cheyenne was in the backseat. The song paparazzi by Lady Gaga came up and I turned around and Cheyenne was bopping and clapping and shaking in her car seat. It was so funny because all her moves were jerky and she had a serious look on her face.

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh1:44 PM

    She is just the most adorable baby, well toddler!!! Just want to eat her up.

    ReplyDelete