Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Plan on Cleaning--Soon

Ahhhhh...I'm really enjoying my vacation at home. It's been so relaxing. Tomorrow, Cheyenne will be going to Abilene. She'll be visiting with grandparents for a few days, while I deep clean the house. I also plan on organizing drawers and going through clothes, again. This will be Chey's first trip to Abilene without Trey and I. She'll be fine and since she is officially WEANED it makes it easier for both of us. This is the first week, I cut her off and the first few days were rough, but now she's gulping cow's milk like it's Dr. Pepper.

Back to the Cleaning
All the cleaning sounds like a big task, but the hardest part is over because yesterday afternoon Trey helped me put away all the Christmas decorations.

Oh and about yesterday, it did snow. Abilene got snow early. It didn't make it to Ft. Worth until 2 pm. I ended up running before the snow came through, while Tasha stayed behind and watched Chey. It was 29 degrees, but bearable. I used Trey's motorcycle gloves and my hands were nice and cozy. Until, I buy running gloves I will continue to use his mammoth man gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment