Sunday, November 15, 2009

What in the World?

Yesterday, I was in the laundry room and Trey started hollering at me, from the living room. He wanted me to look at Cheyenne. I ran over and found her making these crazy faces. I have no idea where she learned this. I think she taught herself. Trey and I couldn't stop laughing.
02
She was really getting into it!
01
It's hard to tell in these pictures, but her hair is getting longer in the back and it's starting to curl. It looks really cute.
04
Even after she stepped away from Trey, she was still making faces.
03
Now that's a SMILE!
05
Cheyenne was having so much fun making faces, I thought I'd give it a try too.
06
She even got Trey doing it.
07
Today, I'm thankful for Cheyenne. She is sweet, lovable and obviously very funny. I think she's going to have Trey's humor. He likes playing practical jokes on people. I can see an older version of Cheyenne being the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment