Monday, November 16, 2009

Little Curlies

Thanks to my mom and Grandma, I think Cheyenne might be blessed with some curls. I can only hope they stay, as her hair grows.
Little Curls
I finally, upgraded her sippy cups. She was using the soft Nuby kind, ever since she learned to drink from a cup. She's had so many leaks, I knew it was time to upgrade to the hard tops. This cup looks mamoth compared to her, but she seems to know what to do with it and so far no leaks.
Big Girl Sippy Cup
And I think she likes it too.
Satisfied
We are really having a good day.
Pretty Girl I got up early and got a head start on everything. While Cheyenne was still sleeping, I made my gronala bars for the week and by 10 am we were out the door running errands. I've been reading her the same books for months and I thought she might like to have some new books read to her, so we went to the library. I found six books and two of them are about baby sign language. Erin and Leah's babies are doing a little bit of signing and I think it's a good idea if Cheyenne could learn some too. We'll give it a try, but I won't spend too much time, if Cheyenne isn't into it.

Today, I'm thankful for Monday's. It's one day of the week, I feel like a stay at home Mom. It's just enough for me to get some quality time with Chey and then by the end of the day, I'm ready to go into working Mommy mode--the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment