Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday with Experienced Shoppers

This morning my alarm went off at 4 am and by 4:30 Lacy and her mom came by the house and pick me up, for some black Friday shopping. It wasn't too hard getting out of bed that early. I had my coffee ready to go, so that gave me lots of motivation to get out of bed.

Lacy and her mom did most of the shopping. I purchased a few items, but nothing to brag about. It was nice going with experienced black Friday shoppers. Last night, they went to Wal-Mart and scoped it out---making sure they knew where everything was located. I'm telling you, they had their stuff together. Before we hit up Wal-Mart we talked about our game plan. I was in charge of the basket. Considering the crowds and the hype, all the shoppers, I came across were extremely polite. Once we finished shopping, sometime around 11 am I meet up with Trey and Cheyenne back at Lacy's house and from there we went back home and I napped with Cheyenne on the sofa, while Adam and Trey went for a bike ride.

After my nap, I found time to pull out some of the Christmas decorations. Now, I need to put up the tree. I hope Cheyenne doesn't pick at it.

For the random photo of the day, here is my clean fridge. I finally made time to clean it out. It looks so nice and organized.
Fridge Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment