Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Baby Jogger is Back in Service

For a few weeks, the jogger has been out of commission. I thought it needed some air, but apparently one of the tubes had a huge gash. We found a replacement tube at a bicycle shop. While we were there, at the shop, I browsed some of the bikes and it makes me feel good that my hobby is more affordable than cycling.

Anyways, we got Cheyenne a tube at a wonderful price of three dollars and some change. Not bad. She's up and rolling and I'm hoping to take her for a run soon. This evening we took a family walk. It was a nice warm up before my 4 mile run.
Moving Along
Originally, I was planning on running outside, but after the walk I was ready to be indoors. The humidity and mosquitos, not to mention it's getting so dark so fast these days. Time change is approaching, I can feel it.
Evening Stroll
Well, it's time to go to bed. Last night, Cheyenne woke up with a low-grade fever--100 degrees. She also woke up, crying with a wet-leaky diaper. I cleaned her up, gave her some medicine, and put her back down. The medicine helped because in a matter of hours her temperature dropped back to normal. Okay, goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment