Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Abilene Day Trip

Saturday we went to Abilene for Maghen's Bridal Shower.
IMG_0006
Check out this massive cake. I took a big slice over to Trey's parents and Trey thought it was all for him and he ate the entire slice! It was good, I guess I can't blame him.
IMG_9996
We got them a spice rack...Oooo that's nice! I ran out of wrapping paper and Trey suggested I use the Dora the Explorer wrap, we had at the house. He said, "Meghan will love it." And she did.
IMG_9997
Cheyenne playing on the table.
IMG_9988
Table Decorations
Table Decorations
A cross one of her family members got them.
IMG_0001
We also had a chance to stop by Amy's and visit.
IMG_9977
Angelica and Cheyenne always have fun playing together.
IMG_9972
Cooking and Baking in the kitchen.
IMG_9969
Look at my little angel. I mean Sunshine....Angelica is the Angel.
IMG_9978

No comments:

Post a Comment