Friday, July 31, 2009

Feeling Better & Trying to Pull-Up

So, here is the update:
Cheyenne had a fever that kept going up and down, but I think the worst part of the fever broke last night. At 10:30, when I was already in bed, she started. When I went to her, she was HOT and sweaty, so I took off her clothes and swapped out her heavy blanket with a lighter one. Within 10 minutes, she was asleep and didn't wake up again, until 2 am. So, I walked to the other side of the house, patted her on the back and she feel back asleep.

Here are some pictures I took of her yesterday evening. She's trying to pull herself up.
pullingup_532
See, she seems happy considering the fever.
pullingup_533
Who needs toys when you have a basket?
pullingup_525
What a silly look.
pullingup_527

No comments:

Post a Comment