Friday, June 12, 2009

The Rental

I'm driving a rental around town, while the Element is being repaired. Enterprise hooked me up with a toyota rav4. It feels a lot smaller compared the Element, but the drive is smooth. I'm not crazy about the cruise control in this car, but I think I'm getting use to it. Hopefully, the Element will be out of the shop soon.

Speaking of cars, Trey and I test drove a Camaro. Yeah. I have mixed feelings about it. When I test drove it, I was really nervous because all I could think of was "Wow, this is a super expensive car that doesn't belong to me." I like it, but then again I don't. Contradiction, I know. At the moment, we don't need another vehicle, so maybe that's why I'm not excited about it. Plus, I don't think the Camaro is family friendly--Trey defends my argument by saying that's why we have an SUV...this is true.

We're still sticking to our guns, about waiting a few years, before making a decision to purchase, although I can tell Trey is getting ancy. This shall be his quarter life crisis car, but he may be 30 before he gets it....


Let's ask Cheyenne what she thinks.
Yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment