Monday, June 15, 2009

2nd ER Visit this Month

Last night, Trey had severe chest pain so we spent the evening in the hospital. The ER doctor ran several test and blood work and everything came back normal. It's frustrating not knowing what caused the pain, but I'm thankful he's back to normal.

Here's miss Cheyenne:
IMG_0227
I think somebody is ready for summer.
shades on
She's sporting a Texas Rangers Hat. Go Rangers!
ranger hat
Her first pair of shorts.

Toy in the mouth, big surprise.
little hat
Last night, she went to sleep 2 hours later than she normally does, so right now she's taking a nap. I'm going to take advantage of that and do some cross training. I'll update you on the running later.

1 comment:

  1. That is great that Trey is back home and okay...I will pray that the doctors will be able to figure out why he is have such pain.

    ReplyDelete