Monday, May 11, 2009

Numbers 6:24-26

This is the bible passage we selected for Cheyenne's baby dedication.

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

The Church Baby Bunch
IMG_9989
The Family
IMG_9983
Cheyenne and Pastor Todd
IMG_9998
After the Dedication
IMG_0002
Chey and Mom
IMG_9996
She looks so happy!
IMG_9979
And there's that profile shot, of her pierced ear. So, pretty.IMG_9997
My first Mother's Day was nice. We spent it with family and Trey got me several thoughtful gifts. He got me some flowers and green plants for the front patio. He's still sick and I'm a little worried because he doesn't seem to be getter better. Cheyenne still has a slight cough, but I think the humidifier is really doing the trick.

More on the food:
I gave Chey some more broccoli at lunch and she wasn't too crazy about it, but then at dinner she was so hungry she just gobbled it up. I will keep you posted as she makes progress with the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment