Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Under the Weather

No, it's too early in the year for me to be sick.

This all started Saturday morning before the 5K. I kept thinking, I'm going to get better and I carried on with life as usual. Since Saturday, I've ran 11 miles and I think pushing my body like that wasn't very smart. Now, I'm at home with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

I'm thankful that Cheyenne slept good last night. She did the same thing a while back, when I had a clogged duct and had the chills. That was not fun either.

So, this morning, Trey took Cheyenne over to Leah's, so I can work from home and rest. Fortunately, I don't have any pressing deadlines this week. I was suppose to record a Distance Site class, but someone filled in for me. Podcasting this year has improved compared to last year. It seemed like last year we were in a test phase. Also, troubleshooting students questions via email and over the phone is much better.

Okay, I need to get back to work and back to resting.

1 comment: