Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reevaluating Our Weekdays

Okay. After talking it over, we’ve decided to stop attending Tuesday night cell group. We thought we could make it work, but with our schedules it’s just not happening.

I honestly, wanted to make it work, I guess to prove to myself that I can do it all and do it well, but the truth is, I can’t and I won’t. So, instead of stressing myself out Tuesday nights and Wednesday mornings, Trey and I will find another group that meets on Sunday’s.

Much better. AWWWWWWWWWW.

Its crazy because it turns out; Cheyenne is more adaptable than I am. She’s a real trooper. Maybe she has more of Trey’s personality, after all. Wow, I just can’t win, she looks like him and she thinks like him :) Wait till you see the video I got of her farting like him. Oh, he must be so proud.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:06 PM

    I think my mom feels the same way. I am a LOT like my dad...but dont fret too much, Im a lot like her too. Cheyenne has lots of qualities of you, you just dont see them yet. She is such a beauty!!! She is lucky to have such loving parents as you and Trey!

    ReplyDelete