Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year!

My Resolutions
1. Log 400 miles
2. Get Cheyenne on a consistent schedule
3. Maintain a healthy balance between work and home life
4. Take time out, everyday for myself


Trey's Resolutions
1. Eat more food
2. Log 365 miles (he wants to beat my 212 miles from last year)
3. Teach Cheyenne to walk

Two of those resolutions seem to contradict each other, but whatever. This morning I made a new exercise journal and Trey and I will both use it to jot down our work-outs. I don't write elaborate details, I just write down general info.

Example:
Treadmill 3 miles/45 minutes or Elliptical 60 mins.


It's amazing how a few miles every other day add up fast.

Well, good luck to everyone and their resolutions. I pray that 2009 brings you joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment