Thursday, January 08, 2009

Trey's Injured Back and Sleeping Patterns

What did you call me?


This is so boring...


Okay, I'll give you one cute picture, but that's it.


Stop taking pictures and put some clothes on me!!!!


Yesterday, I took Trey to the doctors office and we scrambled to find someone near us to watch Cheyenne. Luckily, Heather was available and didn't mind. About Trey's back, he injured it and he's taking some muscle relaxers. We're not sure how long he'll be out of work, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was out for a full week.

He usually helps me with Cheyenne in the evenings, but it's been difficult since he has to rest. Tuesday night, he couldn't even hold her because he was in so much pain. Last night, he was feeling a little better, so I had him watch her, while I went to bed around 8 pm. It felt so good to go to bed that early.

Cheyenne is still doing okay with her sleeping. I feel real rested and I rarely take naps, but I'm a little scared I will be exhausted once I go back to work. I hope I'm wrong.

Well, tonight we're having a group of friends over to watch the Oklahoma/Florida bowl game. It should be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures of Cheyenne! She is too cute! I will be praying for Trey as he recovers and for you as you take of him. Let me know if you need any help in the evenings; I would be happy to watch her for you.

    ReplyDelete