Friday, January 23, 2009

The End of the Week

Brrrr, it's cold! A cold front is coming through. Go figure.

Work was good, but once closing time rolled around, I was anxious to get out the door. The area where I work we have 2 computer labs and sometimes the students drag their feet out the door when its time to close shop. So, 2 minutes till closing, I yelled out, "I'm kicking everybody out! I have a baby to get home to!" I guess it hit a chord with everybody and they sympathized with me because they immediately starting shutting down programs and logging off. They all remember me as the pregnant woman from last semester.

I'm glad it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with Cheyenne. It seems like as the week progressed I seemed to miss her more. Another thing, I noticed, this morning as I was driving to work...I was really tired, but once I got to work I felt more alert. Maybe it was the cup of coffee that did the trick.

So, about Trey's doctors appointment...
He got the okay to go back to work, but was told to take it slow. So, today he went off to work and luckily he didn't have a lot of physical labor to do. I think he's on call this weekend, so we don't have much planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment