Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baldie & Icy Weather Keeps Us In

Little miss thing is losing her hair. She starting losing it a few weeks ago and now its obvious, particularly in the back.
That's okay, I still love her.

She could really care less.

Wide Eye Baby

Well, instead of working today, I'm at home due to icy weather conditions. I drove all the way to Arlington only to turn my vehicle around and head back home. It's nice to have an extra day this week with Cheyenne. Yeah, Trey got the day off too.

When I got home I went for a run (on the treadmill) because I didn't get a chance yesterday. Trey asked me not to so we could spend time together. As I mentioned, in the previous post, yesterday was his birthday. Yesterday while he was at work, I went up to the Dallas Cowboys Pro shop and thought I'd pick him up a gift. They were having a big sale and I was excited because we have a True Blue Discount card. I was surprised to find out that the card is useless unless Trey is present. Is that retarded or what? I wanted the gift to be a surprise. I was mad so I walked out of the store empty handed.

At least I had a chance to test out the baby jogger in a mall setting. The front wheel turns beautifully in and out of narrow aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment