Monday, December 22, 2008

Cheyenne's First Abilene Trip


Well, we're back home and getting back to our routine. The trip to Abilene was good. We spent most of our time visiting and introducing Cheyenne to everyone. She got passed around and around and she seemed to like it (except in this picture it looks like she has some serious gas).

Aunt Jari & Cheyenne

I was concerned she was going to get use to being carried, but since we've been back, she's been doing good in her crib and swing. My mom pointed out that Cheyenne likes her quite time too and I have to agree. Sometimes, when I go to the nursery to check on her, she's wide eyed, quiet, and just looking around.

While we were in Abilene, Trey's parents watched her for us, while we went to Jonny and JoNell's to watch the Cowboys game. That was our first time out without her. It felt strange not having her around, but I appreciated the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment