Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Baby! Cheyenne Is Almost Here!

After talking it over with my doctor and Trey we all agreed on the elective induction, which will be tomorrow at 5 am.

Please keep us in your prayers and pray for a speedy delivery and a healthy girl. Trey and I are so ready for this or Are We? I will try my best to stay posted in the next few days. I know everyone who will not be in Ft. Worth to visit will want to see pictures. Don't worry, there shouldn't be any shortage of pictures.

Since I know she's coming soon, this will allow me to tie up loose ends around the house. On todays agenda.
1. Do all loads of laundry
2. Install car seat
3. Put up the Christmas Tree
4. Double check our hospital bags
5. And finally, REST. REST. REST.

No running or walking tonight. It's probably best to conserve my energy for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow! Hope everything goes well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Best of luck and lots of prayers your way for a safe, speedy and healthly delivery of Cheyenne!!!

    ReplyDelete