Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Waiting For 8 am to Roll Around

We have to wait until 8 am before we can go to see Cheyenne. I called NICU to see how she was doing and they said she slept and ate well. She has a good appetite, but apparently has lost a little bit of weight. Her birth weight was 6 lbs. 9 oz. and now she's 6 lbs. 5 oz.


It was really hard when I came home yesterday without her. I didn't prepare myself for that. I walked through the door and everywhere I looked I saw baby stuff. Everyone told me I needed to get some rest, so that's what I did. Initially, I had a difficult time falling asleep, but Trey managed to sleep 9 hours. He needed it too. I didn't sleep the whole night through. I had to wake several times in order to pump. Overall, I feel well rest.

2 comments:

  1. I will keep you and your little one in my prayers. I hope everything turns out just fine and she gets to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    I want you to know we are all praying for her and sent the prayer chain out at church. We love ya'll! Hang in there and know you are not alone!
    Shannon and FBC Benbrook

    ReplyDelete