Friday, November 14, 2008

Considered Full Term & University Club

According to my doctor, I've dilated an impressive 1 cm (sarcasm at its best), my blood pressure is great, and there has been no weight gain or loss. Since, I'm 38 weeks, the doctor said Cheyenne is considered "full term."

The nurse informed me that if I went directly off of the time of my last menstrual cycle, I should go into labor this weekend. I don't think that'll happen, but it gives me hope. I think Cheyenne heard the doctor the first time when he said after Thanksgiving.

So that's what's happening with the pregnancy. I was planning on working from home after the appointment, but I had a photo shoot, on campus. The event was at The University Club. I snapped a few photos of the place.

I've been meaning to eat there, maybe next week I'll make plans to go.

I had to get a picture of this beautiful wall of glass. Isn't it amazing?


Outside Courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment