Friday, October 17, 2008

TCU Wins Big! & Working From Home with a Sinus Infection

Pre Game

The final score: TCU 32 BYU 7

Tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness
The TCU game was such a great experience. We had pretty good seats, considering they were in the upper deck. Everybody was yelling during the game and I wanted to join in, but I couldn't because of a sore throat. Yesterday afternoon, while working I knew I was coming down with something. I'm self diagnosing myself with a sinus infection.

So, today I'm working from home. Right now, I'm about to take a quick lunch break and then get back to business. Currently, I'm converting a set of analog tapes to mp3's via Garage Band and iTunes. It'll keep me busy for the rest of the day.

Even though I feel under the weather, I'm enjoying the opportunity to work from home. I have plenty of water within arms reach and a box of kleenex. Earlier, I had a glass of herbal tea and it really did help to ease the soreness in my throat.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow I have a luncheon at the church to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment