Wednesday, October 08, 2008

1 + 1 = THREE DONUTS

Last night, I had this overwhelming craving for chocolate donuts and luckily or unfortunately (I haven’t decided yet) I discovered a donut shop on my route to work. I’ve only been there twice, but each time I order they give me a free donut. This morning was no exception. I attribute the food generosity to my belly. As tempting as it is to scarf a third donut, I usually give the extra one to a co-worker.

Other than satisfying my craving, it looks like I’ll be home without Trey for a few nights. He’s at a service manager convention in Houston. With him gone, I won’t know what to do with myself. No one will be there telling me to sit down and relax and I really need that right now.

The upside is I don’t have to cook 2 separate meals, like I sometimes do. For dinner, I’m thinking about making chalupas. I know if Trey was here he’d prefer burritos, but it’s just me tonight, so I don’t have to worry about it.

On a side note, before Trey left, we chatted with Cheyenne and told her to stay put while her daddy is out of town. I don’t anticipate her coming this early, but you never know. She still has about 7 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment